Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Jack talk Thai, Jack talk thai very well

Well I'm here. It's going well. We are slated to be here for about 45 to 60 days. We are somewhat far away from the total destruction. We are staying in a hotel and take buses back and forth to work. I am taking meds to prevent any diseases that are out here and we get bottled water to drink. It' not really that bad being here. We work in shifts of 8 hours and 16 hgours off. I have the 5:00 to 1:00 shift. The other day Dan rather was here and interviewed my Marines. I avoided him for the most part. I will be keeping up with the blog as much as I can. Take care all , and I hope I'll be home soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous For some unkown reason said...

you'd better bone up on the thai boxing so you can finally put up a real fight. good to hear you're alive.
danma.

8:49 AM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

Dude, get the RED curry!

Heh, Jeremy is avoiding Dan Rather, I think you were voted "Most Likely to Aviod Dan Rather" in the yearbook and it came true!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Big D Sims For some unkown reason said...

If you find yourself with a terrible itch in your nether region, get that looked at, god only knows what you're undoubtably gonna catch having your way with the local animals.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home