Sunday, September 12, 2004

In Astoria

Yes I know it has been a very long time since I last made an entry in my blof( I missed all of aug. completly), but if you had dial up that was painfully slow you would same. Anyways I am in Astoria like the title says. This fucking place is crazy. I left Astoria ten years ago and it was on the verge of being the Gary Indianna of Oregon. Now they are fixing it up and it really does'nt seem half bad( until you see the majority of population and realize that this place has the biggest collection of flannel wearing idiots on the south side of the Columbia). I

I am now under a month left in the USA and still don't know if I am going to have home when I get to Japan. But I will have a car when I get there. So I do feel a litlle on the worried side.

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

HOLY SHIT! So, you're gonna be here this weekend right? Do you know if Derek and Colin are bringing their families down or are we going to colin's or what?

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home