Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Nathan's Tattoo

I finally saw Nathan's tattoo tonight. I like it! In fact I am gonna go get exactly like next time I get paid enough. Not really. Now Derek an Colin need to get one. Me and are leading the pack with at least 3. Come Derek and Colin everyone has one. Speaking of Derek, he made me feel like I have lost my touch. Derek is a mild mannered Safeway manager, yet he has found the time to belittle someone enough to make them cry. I am a marine and i ahve made someone feel like shit in almost a year. I must be getting complacent in life. If anyone should be berating people it's me. I have in fact made grown men cry for mear amusemnet. Some people might think that that is something that one should not be proud of. Well sorry, I really don't care( ha ha cazy chip head is on tangent). Well that enough megalomaniacle ravings for one night.

3 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

Dude, it's not the bad spelling...it's the missing words. It's only because I know you that I know where to stick them in.

Anyway, thanks man. Now GO MAKE SOMEONE CRY MARINE!

10:49 AM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

you need to post more

3:23 PM  
Blogger Big D Sims For some unkown reason said...

You need to post more so people know what the hell you are up to. Get on it you lazy biatch!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home