Friday, December 31, 2004

I'm leaving

I will be leaving for Uttapoa Thailand tommorow night. I'll be gone for aprox. 2 mos. or so. I should be out of the messy areas as Uttapa is not really that close to the hard hit areas. So that is how I'll be ringing in the new year. I'm really looking forward to being able to go and do something good for another country. I will do my best to keep in touch with everyone the best I can. I will more than likely have some kind of internet capabilities but I'm not sure when and for how long. If you have any questions Kerri should be able to help. So I'll talk to you all later.

2 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

that works out nice, instead of killing people you get to help people. Good for you!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Big D Sims For some unkown reason said...

Good luck man, you fight the good fight finally. Seriously though, watch out for the plague!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home