Saturday, December 04, 2004

Konichewa Mo Fo's

I'm back up. Finally. First things first. I was on the net for an hour before my pc crashed. So yes Nathan I hit your blog and shortly after that my connection went to shit. I was'nt being a jerk. Okinawa is pretty damn cool. Driving on the other side of the road has become second nature. We get all movies and games a week late. I have 6 TV channels and football comes on at 2:00 AM. We live in a some what trditional japaneese house. It is 1200 sq. ft. and is realy nice. We have two cars a Nissan Laurel and a Nissan Prarie. I am currently becoming a Marine Corps martial arts instructor. This is a Marine thing and has nothing to do with me being in japan, I would be doing this if I was in the states as well. I will need mailing addresses emailed to me from everyone so we can send some things from Japan to everyone. I will talk to every one later. Sayanara. Out.

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

Domo Origato Mr. Roboto!

Dude, I didn't think you were being a jerk. You know all you guys are golden. As long as you don't sleep with my wife I'll love you forever.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home