Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Playoffs

My fantasy football team (unlike my fav. NFL team the Saints) clinched a playoff spot. Sweeet. More pain for my body this week. I know I'm whinning but this martial arts class is 8 hours a day of being thrown, choked, punched, kicked, countered and thrown, worn out through combat conditioning, and in general just plain exaustion. I don't mind any of theese things by themselves, but combined they are just killing me. I am learning some cool shit though. On monday we will be doing an amphbiious traing drill. We will fight in the ocean and then run, and low crawl the length of the beach. It will come to end eventually. Any ways look for more photos in the future from Kerri's ophoto page.

2 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

Remember the NHL? Boy they sucked! Whatever happened to them?

3:15 PM  
Blogger Big D Sims For some unkown reason said...

Does NHL even exist anymore?

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home