Sunday, December 26, 2004

A long time.

I know it's been a while but I 've been really swamped with nothing to do and I've just been really lazy lately and have no time to upate my blog. Anyways, I am now a pre-master ninja in the Marine Corps Martial Arts program. I only have two more belts to go (brown and black). I have pics and still don't know how to put on my blog so I'll be emailing them to everyone individualy. I had a really good X-mas. It was awesome watching the kids open their gifts. We got Colin a lot of legos, transformers, and some G.I. Joes( yes I'm re-living my child hood through my son). Kaitlyn got the typical girly stuff like a doll house and acsessories. Kerri got me these really cool Japaneese wooden swords. All in all despite the 70 degree weather it was a great day.

1 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

So when you become a Postmaster Ninja. Will you deliver mail in secret?

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home