Saturday, January 29, 2005

Anonymous no more

As of this entry I have turned off anonymous comments. I really enjoyed the last dumbass's comments. He made me laugh. Sorry Dan if you want to comment but I'm just tired of stupid shit winding up on my blog that did'nt come from me. Anyways I still should be leaving soon. I've been spending the last two nights watch dvd's on a friends laptop. Anchorman is so damn funny. I especially think that Brick is the funniest shit on there. Just the random shit that comes out of his mouth. Reminds me of someone. I also watched Troy. I thought it was pretty awesome. Aliens vs. Predator was marginal. I just can't buy off on the whole being friends with the Predator thing. Resident Evil 2 was pretty cool. Team America had me pissing in my pants. America, Fuck Yeah.

6 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

Good job. Dan has an accout BTW. He's just too lazy to use it

10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown For some unkown reason said...

Team America is so sweet it makes me want to crap my pants!

1:39 AM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

Much better background. A lot nicer to the eyes. Weren't you going to pick me up a piar of camo pants in this color? What happened there?

5:12 PM  
Blogger King Jeremy the Wicked For some unkown reason said...

I really don't remember anything about me getting you a pair. That is'nt saying that I did'nt say that I just forget shit a lot. If you want a pair I can get you some. They would look cool as cut off shorts.

5:42 PM  
Blogger King Jeremy the Wicked For some unkown reason said...

I would have to say myself. I like ice cream and a nice pair of slacks. In the coming years doctors will tell me that I have an IQ of 48 and am what some people call mentley retarded.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Big D Sims For some unkown reason said...

They won't call you retarded to your face. I can't believe you thought AVP was marginal, I really liked it. I cant wait to see team america though.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home