Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My plans

So here are my tentative plans for my return to Oregon. I will be at my mom's house the 1st, 2nd and either leave the 3rd or the 4th. Sorry Colin I have to got there first. I will head out from there. Maybe I can stop by Colin's house around the 3rd or the 4th ( if that is ok with Colin) From there I will head to Corvallis and see my brother and then head to Eugene for the 7th , 8th and 9th leaving for Cali on the 10th. That is my plan and if anyone has anything different to say about it please let me know. I am up for just about anything. I am not trying to invite myself anywhere I am just throwing out ideas.

6 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

cool, I'll take Friday off if you plan on getting here early. We only have one shower just to give you warning. THe whole family is coming right?

1:35 PM  
Blogger King Jeremy the Wicked For some unkown reason said...

The family will not be comming with me. I am flying solo. Kerri and the kids left early to set up shop inCali so we can get the kids registered for school.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Colin For some unkown reason said...

My christmas vacation is from Dec 21st - Jan 4th. When are you coming up?

1:54 PM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

You don't update your blog much

12:19 PM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joestump/2583565053/

6:47 AM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

it has been a year since you updated your blog...

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home