Monday, June 26, 2006

Diving, camping, and fighting around the world

Well I haven't been fighting. I have been camping and diving now. I am now a certified open water scuba diver. It' s pretty freaking awesome. I have done four dives now. I have seen the whole cast of Finding Nemo minus the Sharks and Rays. It's really a weird experience. If you have the opportunity to do it I highly suggest it. I'll take pics next time I go.

As far as camping, the family and I went up to a camp ground called Okuma. It's really nice. It's owned by the military so everything is almost like camping in the states, except the mass of surfers and potheads. We had a real good time. I got really sunburnt.

I have started one other thing. I started working on the guitar. I am learning pretty quickly. It's pretty easy to pick up ( I'll see if Nathan get the joke, I know his dad would). I have got a pretty good program that teaches you how to play as well as a really awesome tabs program.
Here's a pic of me and my sweet axe.

7 Comments:

Blogger King Jeremy the Wicked For some unkown reason said...

When did you guys get certified? Are you guys through PADI or the other one? I think Dan is certified too.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Big D Sims For some unkown reason said...

I feel very left out all of a sudden. Damn you divers straight to hell....I am so alone!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

I hate that damn joke...

I was certified when I was 11 so i doubt it's still good. I hated scuba diving though.

11:55 PM  
Blogger King Jeremy the Wicked For some unkown reason said...

I hate thet joke too, but I thought I would throw it in there for no good reason. If you got certified through PADI when you were 11 you are still good, you just need to do a refresher with someone of decent knowledge.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Rob For some unkown reason said...

I'm certified in muff diving if that counts for anything! Dude, thats awesome you are learning the guitar.. my friend just gave me one of his guitars so I'm going to start playing too. Oh and yes Derek is alone, he is also a loser, right brudda!?

3:51 PM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

Certified muff diver...niiiiiice

12:01 AM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

My dad is happy to hear you are a diver now. Both him and my mom are certified, my sister too I think,

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home