Thursday, January 19, 2006

No need for a title

Not too much new going on. I'm still planning on comming home in feb. It looks like closer to mid feb. I'll be in Oregon fo rabout 10 days. If there are any plans to get together I'm all for anything. I'll be at my mom's in Astoria. Kaite really wants to see Payton and Bella, so I do hope to stop by and see Colin and Amy as well. This time I'll actually get to see more of Nathan as well.
I put my name in the hat to go to the Horn of Africa. It will count as a deployemnt in support of OEF, which means that I won't automatically be sen to a unit that's going to Iraq when we finally leave Japan. It's sounds like a pretty good set up. I would be my own boss and my only worker seeing that I would be the on communications tech there. It's not considered a combat tour. It's more looked at as a humanitarian operation. We'll see how all that plays out this summer.

Other than that, I'm just waiting on getting an XBox 360.

4 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

YAY! I get to see Jeremy B!

11:50 PM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

If you want to the horn you could feel the rains down in Africa. You could take some time to do the things you never haaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAaAaAAddd

2:45 AM  
Blogger Big D Sims For some unkown reason said...

Let me know a little ahead of time when you are coming and I will take a week off and we can do the Eugene thing and just hang out.

12:45 PM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

want = went

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home