Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Google Earth

This is the coolest thing I have seen in a while. Thank you to Nathan for putting it out there on his blog. I have spent the last three days finding shit. I have found every hous eI have lived ( minus the ones in Astoria) and every place that I have worked while in the Marine Corps ( minus Okinawa). I've been looking fo ra lot of the bigger sites around the world ( eiffle tower, the Statue of Liberty, the Giza Pyramids and so on). I am basicly obsessed. As far as me comming home I should fly into Sea-Tac on the 30th of July. I will more than likely be leaving the 13th or the 16th ( flights are only on Tues. and Sat.) Every one at work has approved the whole thing with me leaving and every will be in South Korea anyways so they really don't care. We really need to get something going while I'm in town besides the reunion. Let me know if anyone has any ides. I hope that dan will be in town too. I have seen that guy in long ass time.

5 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

Yeah, Heather Ficken wants your address to send registration. I doubt it will make it there and back in time so whatever. Email me that and your fooking phone number.

9:25 AM  
Blogger King Jeremy the Wicked For some unkown reason said...

My address is:
SSgt Jeremy Boutin
PSC 567 Box 6675
FPO AP 96384

My phone is number is:
011-81-98-974-8581
( ask for Jeremy)

10:59 AM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

DUDE, YOU DON'T WANT TO POST THAT SHIT ON THE NET!

Whoa, capslock

what's your email?

11:26 AM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

did you get the email from Heather? It's $35 a person for the dinner thing and $5 for the BBQ, Lauren, Nadia and I are only going to the BBQ. If you want to go to both I can send a check for both of us since I doubt you'll be able to get it across the ocean in time.

11:38 AM  
Blogger King Jeremy the Wicked For some unkown reason said...

I liked to see some one do some stupid shit with my address or my phone number. That shit is a pain in the ass for me to use let a lone some idiot trying to do some ID theft or something. Trust me it will be all right. Anyways, yeah put down for going to both. I'll get you the money fisrt thing when I see you. I will send my email to you.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home