Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm bigger than Rollins

Henry Rollins was here in Oki the other day on a USO type tour of teh Pacific bases. It was pretty cool to meet the man in person, but also a little depressing. He is obvisously not as young as I remembered, and not quite as big either. It's good to see that some musicians from our glory days support the troops seeing that we had some pretty anti-government groups ( fuck you I won't do what you tell me) that we listened to in high school. Other than that not much going on here. THe kids are taking swimming lessons and are doing well. I should be comming home in October for almost a month. Definitlty need to get something going for that time frame.

2 Comments:

Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

CAUSE YOU'RE A LAWYER!

9:56 AM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

You need to actually post that pict and not just a link. I didn't even know it was there

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home