Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Birthday and other crap

Well my birthday has come and gone. I am now 1 year away from 30. Oh well I guess. I didn't do too much for my birthday. I went to Colin's soccer practice came home and had some carrot cake and called it a day. This weekend I went to Kokusai St. in Naha and had some really good beer at the Helios brewery.

I started a new job a few weeks ago. I now work for the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU). I am the Communications Electronic Maintenance Chief. We are going on ship at the end of this week and are heading for Thailand. This will be my third time in Thailand and my third time on ship. It should be fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big D Sims For some unkown reason said...

Damn, what is the deal with Thailand? You ever comin home?

12:55 PM  
Blogger King Jeremy the Wicked For some unkown reason said...

Thanks Colin. It'll be a really good chance for me to shine. I am the go to guy when shit breaks. So far I have come in with a lot of changes to help us run more efficient. I really think I will do well at this new job. Plus I will more than likely will go to Guam and Austalia with in the next year. And to Derek, we got to Thailand all the time. We have something with them where they let us come in and do training and we in turn we pump an assload of money into the local economy.

4:09 PM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

I fucking love Thai food.

So, 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit. That doesn't mean they are going to send you to Mars to fight Aliens does it? Those bastards bleed acid!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home