Monday, August 28, 2006

120 Feet and more

I went down to 120 feet this Sunday while diving. The color really starts to wash out of things at that depth. Everything turns to a dark blue. It was pretty cool. There rest of the day we spent around the 40 foot mark. There were an assload of fish. I saw the common fish like the clown, and the parrot fish but what was cool was I finally saw an eel. Well that's about it for the weekend.

On a different note I was re-reading Derek's giant update and I am troubled by the whole we might never see Dan again. With that said Dan if you are out there please drop me a line. If anyone else has talked to him please let me know how he is doing. I try reading his journal but it's just so abstract most of the time I really don't know what's going on with him.

Also on Derek's update he did mention something about getting together when I get back. I was thinking about maybe doing some type of camping trip or similar. I was also planning on this being planned out way in advance so that we could get everyone together at the same time. I don't care if take two years I want to go on like a week long camping trip, and I want everyone there at the same time. This includes Corey and Rob too. Let me know what you guys think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big D Sims For some unkown reason said...

I'm down with that bitches! And don't say your kidding when you're not Colin, I know you hate manchowder! That jack ass just turned 26 yesterday which means I am turning 30 in a couple months. Damn that sucks!

7:58 AM  
Blogger WNW For some unkown reason said...

HA! at least you two fucks turn 30 before me.

Given that I hate you jeremy

Dan is in Colorado. He work's two jobs and is spending a lot of time with his new neice.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Rob For some unkown reason said...

You guys are assholes.. except Jeremy. I will come just to kick all of your asses at once, I can do it. I want to go diving, that would rule.. as long as there are no stingrays around.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home