Friday, August 10, 2007

September 1st

That is the day that I will fly home. I will arrive at PDX early afternoon. I am going to head over to Astoria for a few days like I said in my previous post. After that I really don't know what my plans are. I will go to Corvallis to my brother's but that's about it. I guess I'll go to Nathan's house around 7th since he offered. I am just hoping that Colin is not gone and that Derek is not working for his slave master Safeway. I'll probably just leave on the 10th of September and try to make it down for Kerri's birthday. We'll see. Okinawa has been awesome and the last three years have really flown by, but I am so ready to be back in the states. I will come back here again some day but for now it's good by fried rice, hello fried chicken.

2 Comments:

Blogger King Jeremy the Wicked For some unkown reason said...

Yeah... this post is basically just a regurgitation of my last one.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Colin For some unkown reason said...

I am going to be gone the 7th, 8th and 9th. I wil be up in seattle for a wedding. We should pick you up at the airport on the 1st and head to Nathans. Then you can go to astoria for the 7th. Just a thought.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home